- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 21 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 28 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 31 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 33 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 54 days ago
2000 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2000 Tundra steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering28
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.