- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 3 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 12 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 16 days ago
- December 24: Toyota Sequoia Yaw Rate Sensor Investigation Closed investigations | 23 days ago
- December 23: Toyota Wants Court to Toss $11 Million Koua Fong Lee Award news | 24 days ago
2001 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2001 Tundra drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.