- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 3 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 24 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 37 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 46 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 50 days ago
2002 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2002 Tundra drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train14
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.