CarComplaints.com Notes: A dependable pickup option that does have a slight history of frame corrosion. Even though mud looks cool on a truck, it's best if you run this through the car wash every now and again.

2.0

2003 Toyota Tundra brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Toyota Tundra:

2003 Toyota Tundra Owner Comments

Nov 232009

Tundra

The frame on my 2003 Toyota Tundra is rusting badly. Toyota was unable to align my front end due to rust, and it has caused the emergency brake system to completely freeze up and the brake will not work. It is a complete failure of the emergency brake system, I have no brake. Toyota tried to free up the brakes but were not able to. They gave me a can of lubricant and told me to keep lubing the frozen section. They were completely unable to align my front end.

- Tucson, AZ, USA