- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 36 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 57 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 70 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 79 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 83 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: A dependable pickup option that does have a slight history of frame corrosion. Even though mud looks cool on a truck, it's best if you run this through the car wash every now and again.
1.7hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 94,305 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.