CarComplaints.com Notes: You're going to burn through a lot of dinosaurs while chugging around town, and any rear passengers you may have to carry are going to feel real cramped, but at the end of the day this is a solid truck.

4.0

2004 Toyota Tundra AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Toyota Tundra:

2004 Toyota Tundra Owner Comments

Aug 202014

Tundra SR5 V8 4.7L

I'm looking for a solution to this problem. I have no heater or air due to the fact that the fan has quit running..If you can't give me a solution to the problem, or send me to where I can get info. Then good day .

- , Waynesboro, MS, USA