- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 3 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 12 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 16 days ago
- December 24: Toyota Sequoia Yaw Rate Sensor Investigation Closed investigations | 23 days ago
- December 23: Toyota Wants Court to Toss $11 Million Koua Fong Lee Award news | 24 days ago
2004 Toyota Tundra
CarComplaints.com Notes: You're going to burn through a lot of dinosaurs while chugging around town, and any rear passengers you may have to carry are going to feel real cramped, but at the end of the day this is a solid truck.
Worst 2004 Tundra suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- lower ball joint failure1
- NHTSA: Suspension60
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint46
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.