- June 28: Toyota Recalls Prius, Prius Plug-In Hybrid and Lexus CT 200h recalls | 2 days ago
- June 22: Toyota Sued After Carjacking and 4 Fatalities news | 8 days ago
- June 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Weight Labels recalls | 10 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Sequoia 'VSC' Trac Light Problems Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- June 15: Which New Cars Are Being Sold With Takata Airbags? news | 15 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: You're going to burn through a lot of dinosaurs while chugging around town, and any rear passengers you may have to carry are going to feel real cramped, but at the end of the day this is a solid truck.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 31,515 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.