2007 Toyota Tundra accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Toyota Tundra:

2007 Toyota Tundra Owner Comments

Nov 012009

Toyota 2007 thru 2010 I leased a 2007 Tundra double cab and get recall on safety the mat making gas pedal to get stuck and makes veh go 90mp cant stop. Found article in los angeles times saying worries may not come from mats but from brain in veh. Which I believe usa gov. Is making them check if that were the problem is coming fromunder Toyota's runaway car worries may not stop floor mats. I called Toyota southeast finance and told them I did not want this Tundra truck any longer told me they will not take it back has 9K miles on it already had transmission leak cd problems and so forth I need to know how I can have them take this truck back. Who do I contact in state of Florida. Can you contact them for me to receive a complaint form to be put in their files I don't want this time bomb.

- Kissimmee, FL, USA

Jan 102008

Tundra 4WD 8-cyl

Toyota 2007 Tundra twice accelerated uncontrollably due to a stuck accelerator on the factory floor mats, which are a very thick rubber and don't come with safety clips. Mat was moved back but fear it may slide forward again.

- Tucson, AZ, USA