2008 Toyota Tundra windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Toyota Tundra:

2008 Toyota Tundra Owner Comments

Dec 122013

Tundra 8-cyl

The power windows on all 4 doors do not work when the weather goes to just freezing. I do not think there is enough insulation in the doors or water is accumulating inside the motors that run windows. I have only owned this truck since November of 2012 and did not drive it last winter as I work away from home for months at a time. This winter I was home and the power windows do not work when it is cold outside. I have never experienced this with any other vehicle in cold/frozen weather before so, I think there is something wrong. I live in Washington state and it does not get that cold overnight here where I live just down to freezing usually in winter. My wife drives an Acura rl 2006 and has never had this happen to her with her car.

- Gig Harbor, WA, USA