2009 Toyota Tundra fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Toyota Tundra:

2009 Toyota Tundra Owner Comments

Jun 022009

Tundra

2009 Toyota Tundra, 5 mos after purchase(5-16-09),my drive shaft replaced, while driving will not change gears will accelerate by itself as if the cruise control is on which is caused the odometer to read incorrectly, (reading 44,000 miles) & use excessive amount of fuel. Several fluid leaks, muffler replaced, transmission will not shift properly when accelerating & when I come to a complete stop it take time before is shift into stop, & electrical problems. Engine light comes on, ticking noise & vibration in the motor. These have codes coming up. My truck need to be replaced because this is causing more problems for the future. One problem leads to another. I was told by ron carter Toyota that I am being unreasonable for wanting my truck fixed right & not to bring it back to there dealer or they will call the police on me for wanting my vehicle replaced because I know I have been deceived & solded a lemon. I was told by the former service manager (now fired) bill crichton that I could look on the Toyota web site & look for the tsb (Toyota service bulletin) to find the info about Tundra's, I have not found that info yet. Please help I am paying for something that is not operating properly or safely. This is my only means of transportation & all I want is a new vehicle with no problems. Thank you.

- Houston, TX, USA