2011 Toyota Tundra brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Toyota Tundra:

2011 Toyota Tundra Owner Comments

Mar 122015

Tundra

My vehicle first had its wiring harness destroyed by a rodent of some sort a couple of weeks ago. After sending it to the repair shop and $7000 dollars later, I brought my truck home and everything worked fine. I tried many remedies to discourage the rodents from returning but nothing seems to deter them from the soy based insulation on my trucks wiring harness. I now have to send my truck back for repairs to the same wiring harness ($7000) as before, and also another wiring harness which will probably cost close to the same. How can Toyota get away with making insulation out of rodent food when these wires operate the ABS braking system? this practice not only puts a financial burden on the owner but also compromises their safety.

- Harrah, OK, USA