4.8

2012 Toyota Tundra accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Toyota Tundra:

2012 Toyota Tundra Owner Comments

Aug 132013

Tundra

As I was driving, another vehicle started veering into my lane. I pressed the horn pad to warn them. However, because I used my right hand and hit the pad at the most natural location for me -- I.e. the lower right portion, instead of honking the horn I hit the hands free talk switch on the steering hub. This has happened more than once. This is a natural location to hit the horn pad and other people I have talked to have had the same problem. In my view this is an unsafe situation because, not only do you not warn the other vehicle but you also get distracted at a time of possible extremis. It is bad design and need to be corrected;.

- Lafayette, CA, USA