2.8

2010 Toyota Venza accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Toyota Venza:

2010 Toyota Venza Owner Comments

Mar 132014

Venza 6-cyl

I was driving my vehicle to work with the sunroof closed and the sun visor open when suddenly I heard a loud bang, like a gunshot, and my sunroof shattered. It scared me and nearly caused me to run off the road; thankfully there were no other cars anywhere near me. I am certain it wasn't hit by a rock or something as there were no cars in front of me and also I wasn't near any overpasses. Upon research, this issue seems to be common with Toyota, so I contacted Toyota motor corporation through their customer service line. After a couple follow up calls, Toyota basically said it was not their problem and nothing they could do. I'm lucky this didn't cut me up or cause me to crash. Hopefully this doesn't keep happening.

- Cottage Grove, MN, USA