2010 Toyota Venza fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Toyota Venza:

2010 Toyota Venza Owner Comments

Feb 272010

Venza 6-cyl

My foot was on the brake and not on the gas pedal; I was coasting at a very low speed with the natural forward movement of the car carrying me into the garage (my driveway is only about two-car-lengths long). As I neared the garage door, now halfway open, my car suddenly revved to a high speed and was headed straight toward smashing into the garage door. As I said, my foot was on the brake and so I then put the other foot on the brake as well. Then, I slammed the car into neutral and heard the engine just rev at a very high speed. The sua seeemed to happen as I pushed the button on the door opener updated 4/7/2010 the consumer stated he experienced sudden acceleration. The dealer claimed the floor mat was the cause. Updated 06/04/10

- Alexandria, VA, USA