2011 Toyota Venza accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Toyota Venza:

2011 Toyota Venza Owner Comments

Jun 192015

I have a Toyota Venza of year 2011. I have it for last two years or so. The passenger side sun visor failed fell off its support unexpectedly during last week. I think this sun visor has prematurely. I understand that Toyota has recalled some of its vehicles for replacement. On my inquiry to one of the dealers, I was told that Toyota has recalled some of the Camry models but not Venza models. Why not Venza models" is that alright let to Venza users suffer"

- Winnetka, CA, USA