9.9

2011 Toyota Venza suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Toyota Venza:

2011 Toyota Venza Owner Comments

Sep 282011

Venza 4-cyl

I noticed almost immediately that my Venza has a very bouncy ride, especially at low speeds. I complained to the dealer but after they checked it out I was told that's the way that suspension was set up. I would like to know if there is a way to fine tune the suspension to give it a much smoother ride.

- Woodbridge, VA, USA

Sep 202011

Venza 4-cyl

Under almost all road conditions my new 2011 Toyota Venza has a very bouncy ride and tends to be most annoying at lower speeds. I have had the car 3 months as of this report and the problem persists. The Toyota dealer claims there is nothing wrong with the car, but it is not a normal situation and needs to be addressed. I contacted Toyota's corporate office in December 2011 and registered my complaint.

- Leesburg, VA, USA

Aug 122011

Venza 4-cyl

I love the Venza but there are certain road conditions that cause the driver and passengers to bounce repeatedly. It can be described as porpoising. If you can visualize a semi-truck driver bouncing up and down in his seat, this is what I am experiencing. As I experience this bouncing I observe drivers and passengers in cars next to me or in front of me and do not see them bouncing like I am and I have never experienced this bouncing in my former Toyota avalon or my recent Chevrolet Malibu. Hopefully, Toyota will recognize the issue and find a fix.

- Belleville, MI, USA