2011 Toyota Venza wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Toyota Venza:

2011 Toyota Venza Owner Comments

Dec 172014

Bridgestone dueler H/L 400 was the oe tires on my 2011 Toyota Venza. The tires ran well on dry road with low noise but do not assist braking very well. The big problem was on the snow and icy road driving. The car slid at any moment when applying a little quicker braking. Our state has longer winter time and a lot of snows. We always felt very nervous driving in winter and the winter driving became very dangerous with those tires. I replaced 4 tires in December 2014 at 37100 miles mainly because of the terrible control on snow and icy road condition of the tires and also we want get rid of the bad feeling of winter driving. In addition, the tires were worn out pretty fast too. I owned multiple vehicles in the last 20 more years, dueler H/L 400 tires are the worst tires I have ever had. Thanks for the tire The website has provided customers a clean and free environment to post their reviews and ratings on tires. Bridgestone dueler 400 has a very low rating and a lot of complaints on this site. I tried to post my review on Bridgestone website twice, but I have been refused twice. This is because my review cannot pass their guidelines. Dueler 400 has a customer satisfy rating of 89% in Bridgestone website. This rating perhaps will last forever there.

- Gurnee, IL, USA