2007 Toyota Yaris accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Toyota Yaris:

2007 Toyota Yaris Owner Comments

Nov 162009

I was driving my 2007 Toyota Yaris when the hook that holds the drivers side floor mat broke loose from the vehicle's floor. The floor mat worked its way up and jammed the gas pedal when I was pulling out in traffic. The only way I was able to slow the car down was to kick the gas pedal several times. I came very close to rear ending a vehicle ahead of me.

- Pleasanton, CA, USA