9.9

2008 Toyota Yaris miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Toyota Yaris:

2008 Toyota Yaris Owner Comments

Apr 072015

Yaris

I was driving to work one morning and my car stopped out of nowhere and it wouldnt start again. I called a tow truck to take it to a repair center just to find that I had no gas eventhough the dash indicated I still had a little less than half a tank of gas. I was informed that I could either buy a new gas tank which would cost a lot or keep track if the miles and fill the gas tank accordingly. I was about to get on the freeway if this would if happened there it could of caused a major accident. I was also told at the repair center that this is common in Yaris after doing sone research and going on to forums myself I found many Yaris owners have gone through this.

- Castroville, CA, USA