2009 Toyota Yaris engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Toyota Yaris:

2009 Toyota Yaris Owner Comments

Sep 212009

Yaris

Toyota Yaris, 2009, sedan, 4dr, 7 months of use, strong bad odor problems with the air conditioner unit, took the car to the dealer and they performed a replacement of the air filters, the dealer informed me that it was fixed but before I reached my house the problem was there again. Took the car to the dealer again and this time the service representative informed me that all the Toyota Yaris 2009 have the same bad odor problem in the air conditioner unit, and that it was a manufacturer defect. I asked for a fix to this problem but the answer I received from the dealer service representative was that they are still collecting complaints and information to request a recall or fix from the Toyota company, which can take an indefinite amount of time. Meanwhile I am stock with the problem and no other options available to fix it.

- San German, PR, USA