4.0

2010 Toyota Yaris brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Toyota Yaris:

2010 Toyota Yaris Owner Comments

Oct 012016

Yaris

Mice ate most of my car insulation and wiring resulting in destruction of 2 car computers, two heater fan motors, ABS brake system about $5K damage.. vehicle is driven daily.. only this new car with soy based insulation are affected.. our 2 0kder trucks were not.. I can provide photos if necessary

- Butte, MT, USA

Oct 302015

Yaris

My 2010 Yaris at time in the winter the brakes will not stop with the pedal to the floor and the car will not stop.. colonial Toyota and my mechanic inspected the brakes and cannot find anything wrong with them. I notice the NHTSA campaign id number 09V338000 for the corolla has the same complaint with a recall on hydraulic power assist vacuum for brake system. The description of the problem is similar to mine.

- North Providence, RI, USA