2012 Toyota Yaris wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Toyota Yaris:

2012 Toyota Yaris Owner Comments

May 042015

Yaris 4-cyl

My car came to stop due to a car in front of me stopping suddenly my car did not touch the car in front. I had to brake quickly since car in front brake quickly. Car behind me hit me causing my car to hit the car in front. Car crashed into me in a approximate speed of 30 mph I protected my head from hitting steering wheel with my own strength holding on to steering wheel. I was injured from my leg and ribs. No on else was injured. # cars were involved, including mines. Why did my airbag did not deploy? my glasses went flying and got damaged. My rear end is totally damaged and front as well.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA

Jul 022013

Yaris

Tire pressure monitoring system did not work at delivery, dealer has had many excuses not to repair. This should be a warranty item.

- Kyle, TX, USA