Chugging When Starting Off In Traffic Only

2000 Vauxhall Corsa engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Vauxhall Corsa:

2000 Vauxhall Corsa Owner Comments

Feb 082010

Corsa Champion 0.9L

I've had this car at least 18 months now and this problem has been for mainly all of this time - well I'd say 12 months at least. When I drive the car and not always, just sitting in traffic for long periods of time I notice that when I take off the car slows down when I accelerate and then takes off again! It only happens then and rarely during other gear changes. The car never cuts out! Anyone any suggestions?

- , Dublin, None, Ireland