Engine Cuts Out

8.0

1997 Vauxhall Vectra engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Vauxhall Vectra:

1997 Vauxhall Vectra Owner Comments

Mar 032006

Vectra

When we were driving along and slowed down to enter a roundabout the car kept cutting out, the engine would start again with no probs untill we slowed down again. It did it 4 times in 3 miles. I got home to find there was no water in engine, where its gone I cannot tell. I only checked the water level the other day as I only bought the car a week ago!!!

Has anyone any idea what is going on?? Please help :-(

- , Birmingham, UK, England