- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 12 days ago
- June 10: Volkswagen Recalls Jettas With Mismatched VINs recalls | 16 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 22 days ago
- May 31: Volkswagen Timing Chain Lawsuit Continues in Jersey news | 26 days ago
- May 29: Attorneys Receive $52 Million From Bosch Emissions Settlement news | 28 days ago
2001 Volkswagen Beetle
Worst 2001 Beetle suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Beetle Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Beetle compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Beetle overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Beetle.