2.0

1. replaced the defroster mechanism (1 reports)
2003 Volkswagen Beetle accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Volkswagen Beetle:

2003 Volkswagen Beetle Owner Comments

Feb 022006

Beetle

The side view mirror defrosters work very subtly anyway, so I wasn't sure there was a problem with them, but I mentioned that I didn't think they were working when I brought my car in for an oil change and they replaced the defrosters under warranty. They told me to avoid the problem in the future, I shouldn't leave the defrosters in the "on" position. This appears to be a common problem. I know numerous other VW owners (not just Beeetle owners) who have had the same thing happen.

- , Seattle, WA, USA