- August 13: Former Audi and VW 'Clean Diesel' Owners/Lessees File Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- August 11: Volkswagen CC Tire Cupping Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 6 days ago
- August 4: VW Manager Oliver Schmidt Pleads Guilty in Emissions Fraud news | 13 days ago
- July 9: Audi Recalls Q3 SUVs Over Brake Light Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- July 7: Justice Department Charges Former Audi Manager news | 41 days ago
2003 Volkswagen Beetle
Worst 2003 Beetle electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- will not start intermitantly2
- power window failure1
- turn signal failure1
- wiring harness melting1
- NHTSA: Electrical System29
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Beetle Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Beetle compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Beetle overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Beetle.