- February 15: Volkswagen Recalls 2017 Passat For Leaking Brake Lines recalls | 6 days ago
- February 13: Volkswagen Recalls Two 2017 Jetta Cars recalls | 8 days ago
- February 5: VW 3.0 TDI Settlement Terms Released news | 16 days ago
- January 28: Volkswagen and Audi Recall Cars With Autoliv Airbags recalls | 24 days ago
- January 22: Audi Recalls A4, A6, S4 And RS4 to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
2003 Volkswagen Beetle
Worst 2003 Beetle electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- will not start intermitantly2
- power window failure1
- turn signal failure1
- wiring harness melting1
- NHTSA: Electrical System29
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Beetle Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Beetle compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Beetle overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Beetle.