- October 25: Volkswagen Settlement Agreement Gets the Green Light news | 1 days ago
- October 18: Owners of 2-Liter VW Cars a Step Closer to Final Settlement news | 8 days ago
- October 14: VW Agrees to Pay $175 Million to Lawyers Representing Owners news | 12 days ago
- October 7: Volkswagen Recalls 283,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 19 days ago
- September 27: Report: 230 Diesel Models Fail Euro 6 Emissions Standards news | 29 days ago
2003 Volkswagen Beetle
Worst 2003 Beetle electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- will not start intermitantly2
- power window failure1
- turn signal failure1
- wiring harness melting1
- NHTSA: Electrical System28
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Beetle Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Beetle compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Beetle overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Beetle.