- January 22: Audi Recalls A4, A6, S4 And RS4 to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- January 11: Volkswagen to Pay $4.3 Billion to U.S., 6 VW Executives Indicted news | 11 days ago
- January 9: Volkswagen Gets Approval to Fix Certain 2-Liter Diesel Vehicles news | 13 days ago
- January 9: VW Executive Oliver Schmidt Arrested in Florida news | 13 days ago
- January 7: Volkswagen Recalls Jetta, Eos, GTI, Rabbit and Golf Cars recalls | 15 days ago
2003 Volkswagen Beetle
Worst 2003 Beetle electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- will not start intermitantly2
- power window failure1
- turn signal failure1
- wiring harness melting1
- NHTSA: Electrical System29
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Beetle Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Beetle compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Beetle overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Beetle.