- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 14 days ago
- June 10: Volkswagen Recalls Jettas With Mismatched VINs recalls | 18 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 24 days ago
- May 31: Volkswagen Timing Chain Lawsuit Continues in Jersey news | 28 days ago
- May 29: Attorneys Receive $52 Million From Bosch Emissions Settlement news | 30 days ago
2003 Volkswagen Beetle
Worst 2003 Beetle electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- will not start intermitantly2
- power window failure1
- turn signal failure1
- wiring harness melting1
- NHTSA: Electrical System29
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Beetle Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Beetle compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Beetle overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Beetle.