- January 27: Volkswagen Amarok Truck First to Get Emissions Fix Approval news | 10 days ago
- January 27: New Mexico Lawsuit: VW Jetta a 'Noxious, Regulation-Defying Impostor' news | 10 days ago
- January 12: California and EPA Reject Volkswagen Emissions Fix news | 25 days ago
- January 10: Volkswagen Cites German Privacy Laws to Avoid U.S. Investigators news | 27 days ago
- January 4: Audi, Porsche and Volkswagen Sued by Federal Government news | 33 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting Problems
2.9hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 49,878 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.