2012 Volkswagen Beetle accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Volkswagen Beetle:

2012 Volkswagen Beetle Owner Comments

May 292012

Beetle 5-cyl

I purchased my car from ourisman Volkswagen of laurel 3371 fort meade road, laurel on May 27, 2012 I began having trouble with driver's side the automatic window opening mechanism took my car back to the dealer for repairs on several times. The window has issues going up and staying up. I just made my first payment on this vehicle and its been in the show off and on for a month. I've barely gotten to drive the car. I called to pick up the car today to find out that the car still isn't fixed and they had someone from corporate come down to try to fix it and they don't know how to fix it at this time. I was told that it could take up to three weeks to find out if what the problem is or to find out if they can't fix it. Its obvious that they can't fix it because they tried 3 times and my window still isn't fixed. But now I have to go pick up my car and its not fixed. Its brand new barely a month old and I paid for goods that are correct.

- Severn, MD, USA