3.0

2010 Volkswagen CC brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Volkswagen CC:

2010 Volkswagen CC Owner Comments

Jan 132014

CC

I bought the car on the 1-13-14, I had to take it back I told them I was having airbag, water leak in car, break scrub, they told me everything was ok.I told them it is not they did not fix anything. I had to pay for everything out of my pocket. I need the top inside done now they told me it will be about $2000 & up.I pay $400 a month for a car I am not please with.

- Quincy, FL, USA

May 062016

CC

Battery died and since then my parking brake has malfunctioned, stalling while driving, and car seemed to not be changing gears, left me stranded. I didn't even see this oming because I had. O signs of trouble, started up and ran well until hot then would stall out, would start up, then seemed like it was switching gears on its own. This would happened while driving on city streets, at stop lights and even at 65 mph on freeway.

- North Hollywood, CA, USA