4.1

2010 Volkswagen CC miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Volkswagen CC:

2010 Volkswagen CC Owner Comments

Sep 012016

CC

Takata recall. Steering wheel still clicking. And engine light on for emission issue, which goes on only when turning and eventually goes back off.

- Philadelphia, PA, USA

Jan 132014

CC

I bought the car on the 1-13-14, I had to take it back I told them I was having airbag, water leak in car, break scrub, they told me everything was ok.I told them it is not they did not fix anything. I had to pay for everything out of my pocket. I need the top inside done now they told me it will be about $2000 & up.I pay $400 a month for a car I am not please with.

- Quincy, FL, USA

Oct 272010

CC

Low coolant light came on, replaced coolant assuming car was not prepped by dealer properly. Returned to parked car, coolant leaked all over garage floor. Per dealer caused by hole in radiator along seam. Radiator assembly replaced, upon further testing cooling fan assembly also bad, cooling fan assembly replaced also. Covered by warranty.

- Elkins Park, PA, USA