2010 Volkswagen CC wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Volkswagen CC:

2010 Volkswagen CC Owner Comments

Sep 202012

Back in September of 2012 was told I needed a new tire (bubble in tire) at only 15,000 miles. Replaced tire at $208 dollars. July of 2013 had my 20,000 mileage service and was told another tire had a bubble and needed new tire. New tire purchased at $208 and also had my inspection sticker done at the same time;all tires passed inspection. On my way home from this service noticed my car was riding rough and a vibrating noise. Brought the car back at dealership (all services listed done at fathers & son) two weeks after my July new tire purchase and was told I needed two more new tires, same problem bubbles inside and outside tires. Had no choice because of safety reasons and had to purchase two more new tires for a total of $416 dollars. I have owned numerous cars and have never had to replace any tires even though I keep my cars for at least five years, but low mileage. I was told it was my driving habits so I decided to go on the internet to research these tires and was appalled on how many complaints and unsatisfied consumers with almost all the same problem I had. Please check into these tires as to my knowledge are very unsafe and could cause a serious accident if these tires rupture because of the bubbles. To this date I had to replace all four tires with current mileage of 22,668.

- Southwick, MA, USA