2013 Volkswagen CC wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Volkswagen CC:

2013 Volkswagen CC Owner Comments

Aug 142016

Driving down highway and steering wheel took the car left, lost control and crashed. Entire wheel and axle was off vehicle. Lucky that the driver airbag opened as there was an open recall on it for possible defect.

- Baldwinsville, NY, USA

May 252016

I have a 2013 Volkswagen Cc, right now it has only 23,000 miles and the tires are cracking so badly, the car was in service on 2014 which pretty brand new, I want dot to re certified this tire make sure it pass dot standard I will submit images upon request

- Flagstaff, AZ, USA

Apr 162016

2013 Volkswagen Cc equipped with Continental conti pro contact tires. While driving at all speeds, an abnormally loud noise emitted from the tires. The vehicle had less than 15000 miles on the tires when the problem began. The road noise got progressively worse and eventually took the car to the dealer. The dealer stated that the problem is due to cupping of the tires and that I would need to replace the tires and get a realignment. The car has been serviced on a regular basis through the dealer and the dealer did not mention any issues with alignment during the services. Other owners had provided similar issues on the internet and that the issue had not resolved after both new tires and realignment in many cases. The issue seems to be related to bad alignment or ball joints in the suspension with the vehicle. I placed a complaint with VW and they would not furnish how many similar issues were reported by the consumers. VW case# 160380592.

- Skokie, IL, USA

Dec 012015

I purchased the vehicle 12/12 as a demo with 5K miles on it. The tires aroud 9,000 miles were worn so uneven I just couldnt take it anymore. After going back and forth with dealer they agreed that they would pay for 3 tires if I would pay for one. I did it and though I would be doing great with my new Michelin Pilot sport AS3, but since the last rotation I feel like I am driving a train (ruh, ruh. Ruh. Ruh). I am going to bring up the negative camber issue that many many people complaine about and see if there is a permanent fix. In my and many other peoples opinion this car is perfect minus this. I would think by now they would have come clean and issued a recall of some sort.

- Knoxville, TN, USA

Jun 242014

CC 4-cyl

Volkswagen Cc has significant problems with poor tire wear, cupping. I was told by service department that Volkswagen has a european alignment that "toes in"? for handling. The tires wear poor. They replaced one tire that was in really bad shape and I purchased another. Soon after the other two tires did the same thing. The tire company dobbs in St. Louis told me that the Volkswagen alignment causes bad wear. Volkswagen says the alignment is fine.

- Ofallon, MO, USA