- October 18: Owners of 2-Liter VW Cars a Step Closer to Final Settlement news | 2 days ago
- October 14: VW Agrees to Pay $175 Million to Lawyers Representing Owners news | 6 days ago
- October 7: Volkswagen Recalls 283,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 13 days ago
- September 27: Report: 230 Diesel Models Fail Euro 6 Emissions Standards news | 23 days ago
- September 25: Bosch Under the Gun in VW Emissions Scandal news | 25 days ago
1999 Volkswagen Cabrio
Worst 1999 Cabrio engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- oil light on, o ring broke on oil filter1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Cabrio Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Cabrio compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Cabrio overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cabrio.