2007 Volkswagen Eos miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Volkswagen Eos:

2007 Volkswagen Eos Owner Comments

Dec 262006

Eos 4-cyl

I bought a brand new Volkswagen Eos 2007 on December 26, 2006 from atlantic Volkswagen in pleasantville, New Jersey. On May 25, 2006, I was sitting at a corner waiting to turn left. A large ice truck came around the corner too fast and tipped on two wheels and fell onto my vehicle while I was inside. The ice truck's insurance company sent an adjuster out to assess the damages. The insurance company decided to have the damages fixed instead of totaling the vehicle on the spot. Since then, the vehicle has been in the auto repair shop and it is now October 15, 2007. The auto repair shop owner has reported to me that the reason why the vehicle cannot be repaired yet is because Volkswagen has not made parts for this particular model (Eos) yet and they are not available. When calling atlantic Volkswagen in pleasantville, New Jersey, they refused to talk to me or help me with these issues. They said for me to take my business else where. What I am upset and frustrated about is the fact that Volkswagen has put a model out for consumers to buy but has not taken the responsibility to supply the parts for their products. Plus, I am still paying heavy car payments for a car I do not have or am driving and paying for insurance as well. How can you help? nothing has been done to correct the situation yet.

- Tuckerton, NJ, USA