2008 Volkswagen Eos engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Volkswagen Eos:

2008 Volkswagen Eos Owner Comments

Jan 122014

Eos 4-cyl

I was already parking in my space in front of my house when suddenly instead of stop the car run off passing the concrete barrier and going toward the house.I couldn't stop it, I just drove across the lawn, avoiding to crash first against the brick wall turned right then I went against a ficus tree and the car keep going toward a palm tree so I turned again right but finally was out of control and crash against my neighbor car that was parked. The good think was nobody was there, so there were not injures.

- Boca Raton, FL, USA