9.7

2009 Volkswagen Eos engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Volkswagen Eos:

2009 Volkswagen Eos Owner Comments

Jul 192009

Eos

Volkswagen Eos automatic. Last Thursday August 20th I was making a right turn when the car switched into neutral causing the car behind me to hit the brakes so as not to hit me. My car then switched into drive and lurched forward causing me to hit to brakes so as not to hit the car in front of me. This is the 3rd time since I leased the car on July 19th that the car has shifted into neutral and then into drive. Volkswagen knew of the problem and yet nobody bothered to tell me that the problem might exist. The manufacturer should be required to inform any prospective customer of the problem. Now I have a lease for 3 years and who knows if the problem will be fixed in a timely manner or not. Customer should have the right to return the car and receive back all monies paid if the problem was not told to customer.

- Palm Beach Gardens,, FL, USA