2010 Volkswagen Eos engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Volkswagen Eos:

2010 Volkswagen Eos Owner Comments

Dec 302011

As I was driving on the interstate my battery light and epc light came on and stated to service engine now. The car started to become jumpy and I immediately took it to the closest dealer. After running a diagnostic, they stated my fuel injector has a leak and is leaking into the exhaust system. I have googled this issue and have found that there was a recall but only for diesel engines for VW which my car is not. Apparently this issue can cause the car to catch fire.

- Suffolk, VA, USA