2.6

2003 Volkswagen Eurovan engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Volkswagen Eurovan:

2003 Volkswagen Eurovan Owner Comments

Aug 042011

Eurovan

I have a 2003 rialta qd. Two days ago in a very remote area my radiator fan exploded and tore up the shroud, radiator, hoses and belt. I understand these fans have been a problem and are on backorder around the country. I guess this is a VW problem. There has been a recall on prior years but why hasn't there been a recall on other model years as it appears this is an ongoing problem? if I had opened the hood it is very possible that I could have been burned, blinded or worse.

- Newcastle, CA, USA