- October 18: Owners of 2-Liter VW Cars a Step Closer to Final Settlement news | 4 days ago
- October 14: VW Agrees to Pay $175 Million to Lawyers Representing Owners news | 8 days ago
- October 7: Volkswagen Recalls 283,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 15 days ago
- September 27: Report: 230 Diesel Models Fail Euro 6 Emissions Standards news | 25 days ago
- September 25: Bosch Under the Gun in VW Emissions Scandal news | 27 days ago
2000 Volkswagen GTI
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2000 GTI seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Driver Side Inflator Module1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen GTI Model Years
Curious how the 2000 GTI compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen GTI overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the GTI.