2002 Volkswagen GTI brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Volkswagen GTI:

2002 Volkswagen GTI Owner Comments

Sep 112006

GTI 6-cyl

I own a 2002 jetta VR6 and my brake light switch has gone out. I have read the latest recall number 06V183000, however, Volkswagen wanted to charge me for the repair stating my car was not found to have any recalls on it. My brake lights went out while driving and I did not know it. Someone almost ran into the back of my car.

- Hephzibah, GA, USA