2.9

2010 Volkswagen GTI lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Volkswagen GTI:

2010 Volkswagen GTI Owner Comments

Aug 022014

GTI

When I start my car I get a warning saying multiple lights (I.e. headlight, taillight, fog lights) are burnt out. The affected light eventually turns on. The fuse for my lights was blown and scorched and my local dealer said it was a faulty fuse box which is the same box from the tiguan which has already been recalled.

- Saint Louis, MO, USA