6.0

1995 Volkswagen Golf electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Volkswagen Golf:

1995 Volkswagen Golf Owner Comments

May 152010

Golf GTI 2.8L V6

I drive a 1995 Volkswagen Golf III V6-2792cc 2.8L DOHC, the locks on my doors broke, for a while it was fine because my battry did not die, but one night i ended up leaving my lights on and go outside to see that my car is dead, i jump the car but when i jump the car the alarm immediately begins to go, because i have no door's to unlock i can not turn off the alarm, it turns off after a while but the car will not start turn over or anything. Is this because the alarm cut the power to the engin? do i need to instal new door handles to make my car run?

- , Ontario, OR, USA

Sep 192008

Golf 2.0L

Autobeef is a wonderful place to get ones car problem solved immediately

- , Awka, Anambra, Nigeria