- November 29: Judge Won't Dismiss VW Jetta Hybrid Regenerative Braking Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- November 6: Wyoming Lawsuit: Volkswagen's Settlement Not Good Enough news | 29 days ago
- November 6: German Report Says New Audi Defeat Device Discovered news | 29 days ago
- October 25: Volkswagen Settlement Agreement Gets the Green Light news | 41 days ago
- October 18: Owners of 2-Liter VW Cars a Step Closer to Final Settlement news | 48 days ago
2001 Volkswagen Golf
Worst 2001 Golf suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Golf Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Golf compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Golf overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Golf.