3.8

2004 Volkswagen Golf electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Volkswagen Golf:

2004 Volkswagen Golf Owner Comments

Jul 142006

Golf 4-cyl Diesel

Glow plug light began to flash while driving, researched this problem on the internet and found that there have been recalls for previous model years and checked my vehicle. Though my vehicle does not fall into the recall years and I have not received an notification about a recall the brake light switch has failed on my vehicle resulting in my brake lights not lighting when I brake. This is a hazard to me and other drivers on the road.

- Baton Rouge, LA, USA