2015 Volkswagen Golf seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Volkswagen Golf:

2015 Volkswagen Golf Owner Comments

Jun 132015

Golf

I'm a driver who drive this car when I tried to turn left the vehicle has airbag pop up and the car was stopped and hit when im off the freeway

- Los Angeles, CA, USA

Jun 132015

Golf

I was driving on 210N pasadena fwy with my girlfriend and off ave43 around 4am. I tried to turn wheel for off but airbag from wheel come out while I turn off fwy and that day I just went to one of vwdealer for check some thing and after that I got a logo of VW on my hand like a tattoo and my car it was total loss. My girlfriend she was pain inside her back because we both got an accident from somebody hit behind my car. I bought a new car and first time buyer and I never know about gap insurance on that time I just bought for about 2month and still own that money effect to my credit until now. My job is driver and I need a car so how can I do with this problem.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA

Jan 212016

Golf

Airbag system is not recognizing occupant in front passenger seat. Airbag is off with seat occupied. Called VW customer service to ask about recall 69L6 which describes this problem and was told our VIN was not in the recall although your website gives our manufacture date of 18 July 2014 as inside the recall range. Perhaps the recall should be expanded. Airbag light on at all times.

- Milledgeville, GA, USA