- October 25: Volkswagen Settlement Agreement Gets the Green Light news | 3 days ago
- October 18: Owners of 2-Liter VW Cars a Step Closer to Final Settlement news | 10 days ago
- October 14: VW Agrees to Pay $175 Million to Lawyers Representing Owners news | 14 days ago
- October 7: Volkswagen Recalls 283,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 21 days ago
- September 27: Report: 230 Diesel Models Fail Euro 6 Emissions Standards news | 31 days ago
1995 Volkswagen Jetta
Worst 1995 Jetta drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Jetta Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Jetta compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Jetta overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Jetta.