8.0

1996 Volkswagen Jetta electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Volkswagen Jetta:

1996 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Feb 072006

Jetta GL

It sat out in the 26 below weather, and even though it was plugged in it wouldn't do anything. The dash wouldn't even light up. I still don't know if I need a new battery or if the one I have just needs to get charged up. A jumpstart from another running car worked once and then it went bad 5 hrs later. I hate this. I am a college student and this is the last problem I need.

- , Fairbanks, AK, USA