- October 18: Owners of 2-Liter VW Cars a Step Closer to Final Settlement news | 4 days ago
- October 14: VW Agrees to Pay $175 Million to Lawyers Representing Owners news | 8 days ago
- October 7: Volkswagen Recalls 283,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 15 days ago
- September 27: Report: 230 Diesel Models Fail Euro 6 Emissions Standards news | 25 days ago
- September 25: Bosch Under the Gun in VW Emissions Scandal news | 27 days ago
2001 Volkswagen Jetta
Worst 2001 Jetta drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Jetta Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Jetta compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Jetta overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Jetta.